• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for someone to help with trades (jaims)

• Thread starter DeletedUser115541
  • Start date

DeletedUser115541

greetings all

I am currently in the LMA era and hunting for some goods for two dif great buildings (jaims)

Industrial era 500x each good
Modern era 500x each good

I’m happy to trade LMA goods for them and forge points as long as it’s a fair rate, last guy I had lined up tried to charge me 30 forge points per 10 goods and was far from fair

If you can help please do I’ve been hunting for these goods for ages and my guild isn’t in a position to trade.

Tried asking neighbours, friends, even reddit seems no1 has anything to trade

Thanks in advance

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be easier to get the goods from the player(s), that gave you Arc, Cape, HC, BG, Traz and Inno?

DeletedUser115541

it would, however, i have moved on from that guild due to health issues that i need to complete certain tasks regularly