• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for new friends!

DeletedUser

Hello!
I'm looking for new friends to pollivate on a daily basis.
If you have room,please consider adding me.
Thank you!

DeletedUser105107

All though I'm out of invites on Langendorn, I still can accept, so please add me, who can :) I play all en. worlds!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15432

Well, you can add me on any world as I am on all eleven and have used all friends requests so can not send any out

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
Please fee free to add me in Fel... Also My Guild is recruiting if you are looking for a Guild to join ;-)

DeletedUser100797

Hi Earth!

Looking for a long term friends who would accept daily help and would help daily or almost daily too. Please find me in Langerdon!

DeletedUser105468

Sent you an invite Prince Blart :)

I am happy to accept invites also. I have run out of invites so cant invite anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you everyone for the friendships.
I am out of invites,but have room for more.
Thanks!

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
I clear out on a regular basis those that do not polivate once every 4 days, so if you have friend requests left and do that send one over, A friend for life then

8-)

DeletedUser111634

Hi all good people of Langedorn, if you are able pls add me as a friend 'ajemrunner' is the name and i promise to aid, tavern and visit your BG's regularly. I hunt for apples ATM so i will accept you all even if you are not active, later i will clear inactives of course :D