• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for new friends!

• Thread starter Viceroy Redbeard
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please consider adding me for daily motivate/polish.
Thank you.:D

DeletedUser

Also add me, got a few slots free :)

Daily pol/mot and expect the same in return

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Add me to your friends list if you mot/pol at least 3 times a week, I usually do it everyday and I do check events on occasion to get rid of players not doing their part.

DeletedUser105061

Hi :) Please add me!
Happy to accept all friend invites, especially from regular polivators! I usually polivate daily.:)

DeletedUser

Looking for friends who are HMA or above please send me a message before sending request thanks. Daily pol/mot and I read your profile and follow instructions as long as it's not an essay

DeletedUser104720

Hi all I`m also looking for friends and mot/pol friends daily not aid please add me for daily support and fun

DeletedUser

Can someone please invite me to a guild as the trade rates are killing me, daily (hourly player) player, cheers

DeletedUser15432

Well, I can accept approximately 55 more friends requests but I have used all my 80 (you can have a maximum of 140 friends), therefore, please send me a request

DeletedUser

Added all from above. I'm in the Iron Age, looking for friends with Great Buildings and a guild with 60+ members. Please send invites.
I'm also on all other worlds, accepting friend requests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm also looking for mot/pol friends.
I've only recently started the game, but I aid daily.

DeletedUser105061

Pol/Mot usually everyday. Happy to accept all friend requests.

DeletedUser106754

I'm new too, motivate and polish everyday, I also donate Forge Points to Good Buildings so if your in my neighbourhood please add me.

Looking for a guild too if anyone knows how?