• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for knowledgeable and friendly guild

DeletedUser

Just started the game today and looking for a place to call home.

If there are any guilds out there who are:
a) willing to accept a newbie of almost 800 points (yes, in one day) and lots more to come soon,
b) who are VERY knowledgeable about the game (I ask a LOT of questions) and
c) have a friendly, fun-loving and not-too-stringent environment, then hook me up please.

Sima7 both in the game and forums... errr... obviously... about the forums, that is :rolleyes:

DeletedUser9168

Sima7 if you don't get a response from posting here, try using the global chat feature, top right of your ingame city screen. I don't play on Brisgard myself, but in most worlds i have found it is a good place to ask for friends and guild invites when starting out.
If however you feel like starting up in Greifental instead (or as well), send me a message ingame.

DeletedUser15432

Just started the game today and looking for a place to call home.

If there are any guilds out there who are:
a) willing to accept a newbie of almost 800 points (yes, in one day) and lots more to come soon,
b) who are VERY knowledgeable about the game (I ask a LOT of questions) and
c) have a friendly, fun-loving and not-too-stringent environment, then hook me up please.

Sima7 both in the game and forums... errr... obviously... about the forums, that is :rolleyes:

Sorry Sima7, I do not play on B, but I log into the forum quite regularly so if you gave questions and can not get answers, post them in this thread and I will keep an eye out and endeavour to answer them for you

DeletedUser7719

Why find a guild who is knowledgeable about the forums when you can ask the forums yourself ;)
(NOT saying guilds are not useful, but it can help in broadening your search :D)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why find a guild who is knowledgeable about the forums when you can ask the forums yourself ;)
(NOT saying guilds are not useful, but it can help in broadening your search :D)

b) who are VERY knowledgeable about the game (I ask a LOT of questions)

Never said about the forum.

Anyway, I found a guild so I suppose this thread can now be closed.

DeletedUser97454

just seen thsi thread but sent an invite if yoru still looking