• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for Guild

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Ive been playing for a few weeks now and am looking to join a guild to get more out of the game and to help others etc.

If you have a friendly guild I could join let me know

Thank you :cool:

DeletedUser1094

Hi marcwoods...

Check out the "Heroes of Evermore"... If they suit your needs, feel free to accept our invitation.

DeletedUser6653

I have been playing for a little while and have got to the iron age, but the alliance i am with doesnt talk anyomore and doesnt seem active, so i am looking for a new alliance to take me further and help me grow

DeletedUser1094

Please post or PM me with your Game name.

Warning : We are a pretty silent Guild too... We don't talk, we're too busy trading with and supporting each other. ;)

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Ive been playing for a few weeks now and am looking to join a guild to get more out of the game and to help others etc.

Thank you :cool:
Come and join Invicta. We are friendly and have a base of 40. Check us out and if you like what you see join us, Gung Ho This is Denius

DeletedUser

Invicta would love to have you as a member. We are peaceful and have a trade base of 40. Come join us. msg me

DeletedUser

cirgard come join Hellions good group of members lots of member support see borrisomen for invite cheers trade base of 42 and growing come join while there is still space we have a wide variety of members from warriors to traders and producers of goods

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Thank you :cool:[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser7719

Can't seem to find your username; are you in the right server (maybe Brisgard, Arvahall, etc.)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

Mammoth2014, you're playing on Arvahall, Brisgard and Cirgard. So you'll want to look in those sections, not the Fel Dranghyr one :)
Good luck with your search.

DeletedUser9200

I'm looking to join a guild for trading, protection, alliance etc. I'm an active player. My global rank is 6194 and username jimeller. If anyone requires members PM me. Thanks!

DeletedUser7719

Check out "more private trading"; they look like they need more people