• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for Guild

DeletedUser106430

Looking for a guild, like the subject says. Recently started playing, just started Iron age.

Good trading guild would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am looking for a guild to join please. I am in Iron Age and play very often.

DeletedUser106505

I too would like to find a guild..play every day..on and off all day..am currently 3rd in my hood ..polish and motivate regularly. Not much trade here though, so as I am nearing the end of the Iron Age when goods start to play a bigger part am finding my game stalling through lack of trade.

DeletedUser105153

Try Peace Not War

My Guild, Peace Not War, is devoted to heavy trade and productivity as opposed to warfare and plunder. Our members are doing very well and as founder of the guild, I am on line 18/7 with an abundance of goods to trade. You are more than welcome. :D

RogerF57
Land of Fairfax

DeletedUser105153

My Guild, Peace Not War, is devoted to heavy trade and productivity as opposed to warfare and plunder. Our members are doing very well and as founder of the guild, I am on line 18/7 with an abundance of goods to trade. You are more than welcome. :D

RogerF57
Land of Fairfax