• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for guild? Join the killers! Beginners welcome.

• Thread starter DeletedUser17067
  • Start date

DeletedUser17067

The killers

429px-Achmed_the_Dead_Terrorist_by_Kalesta.jpg

We Are The One

Guild open for all nations and for all ages!
If you want to be part of one of the most active Guilds in Houndsmoor
Then send a message to any member
Rules are simple "activity, fun and no fear!"

"Give and ye shall receive"

776e8a5d2893fab587f59b9c03d44ad0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17273

I would like to join if the guild is still recruiting, but I can not seem to send a message to any of those players listed. Sorry, I am new and have not yet figured out all of the fine details. My game name is the same listed above: Fubarius

DeletedUser

A really great Guild to be in...friendly,helpful and nearly always someone around to deal with any problems or questions that you might have about tactics ,the game itself , a helping hand with FP's for Great Buildings ,trading overstocks of supplies or just a natter.
So if you want to join a fun team....head on down to The Killers and hit the join button :)

See you there(and feel free to add me if you want as a friend)
Jeffbubz.

DeletedUser17067

Hi Houndsmoor!

Our guild is doing very well. We've moved up a lot since we have started. Now we have a strong team, working together very nice, enjoying the game and having fun. Unfortunaly some members are inactive. So we are still looking for new members. Check out our profile, if you think we are the guild for you and you would like to join a busy fun guild send a message to any member for an invite.

SA

DeletedUser

i am very active and looking for guild so please send me request in game to join :)

DeletedUser17067

Hi layz,

i can't find you. Are you playing in Houndsmoor?

DeletedUser17067

We are still looking for active teamplayers!
come and join us
Everybody is welcome:)

DeletedUser17067

Get ready for the Guild versus Guild wars!

Join our strong guild now!
Get informed soon about what will happen with the G vs G wars at our guild forum.
Smaller guilds that would like to merge with us are welcome.
Message me ingame for more info.

Secret Agent

DeletedUser17067

@ Papa Romeo, Dragonslayer96 and Columbard, you are welcome to join our sisterguild The killers reborn. Our guilds share the same forum, we support & advice any member of our guilds. For active members that have reached 10.000 points there is the opportunity to move over to the killers.
Invites are on the way.

Thank you

DeletedUser99380

Please send me an Invite and add me as a friend. Been playing for 2 weeks. 3rd in my neighbourhood. Got a great building and one blue print away from my 2ns (colosseum).

Name: nate182

Kedran

Private
I wouldn't mind being in your guild. I am really a novice but would like to help and progress faster. Thanks!

DeletedUser17067

Active players are welcome to join!

We are fighting on the Colonial Age map in the GvG and have big plans to expand our territories here! So if you are a CA player come and join us. You can support by joining us in the fight or by donating goods.
Also players in other ages are welcome. We expect you to be active, m/p, help raise GB's, trade fair. Ofcourse you will get 100% support back. All members are treated equally and all suggestions and input is apreciated. Reply here or send a message ingame.

DeletedUser17067

Active players are welcome to join!

Now also on the LMA map in the GvG! If you are a LMA player come and join us. You can support by joining us in the fight or by donating goods. Interested in fighting in other ages? We are always looking for good warriors.

DeletedUser17067

Fighters and Farmers wanted!

We are looking for GvG players in all era's.
We are at level 34.
Benefits of joining our GvG guild: 4 extra fp's daily, troop recruitment boost, reduced coin and supply costs.
We are very fast in raising and leveling GB's and there are various GB clubs to join.
The killers always up for a fight in GvG and we are not afraid of anyone!