• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for guild for low ranked players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9200

Every time I request an invite I get turned down as I don't have enough points (?). Im looking for a newbie guild who will recruit under 6000 (at time of writing) rank.

PM to jimeller. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Well, you should look for a guild that has majority of members at your stage of development, otherwise you will not be able to trade. More advanced guilds generally do not see much benefit in admitting a producer of 'older age' goods as they already have plenty in stock, or can start producing them again in case of urgent need. So I'd suggest to look at players that are around you on the ranking list and check their guilds first.

Status
Not open for further replies.