• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for egging buddies

DeletedUser

Hi all.

I hope it's ok to create this post here in this section.
I know it's quite short notice but I am looking for honest buddies to exchange eggs with (as I understand it works the same as last year)

I can send a few friend invites myself but won't necessarily be checking the forum a lot over the next few days so you're welcome to add me as a friend.

I am looking for people I can spend eggs on who will egg me back. This is the only wish I have (because otherwise I might as well egg my neighbours..)

If you're interested please get in touch.
Cheers.

Nut

DeletedUser7719

Hey NutMadder, I'm sure you already know this, but it may also help to ask this on Global Chat. You may teach a few new players how the Easter Event works in the process :)

DeletedUser4089

Last year i had a few friends that i egged daily, but most of my eggs went to whoever was on global at the time in a one-off egg swap.

DeletedUser5180

Last year i had a few friends that i egged daily, but most of my eggs went to whoever was on global at the time in a one-off egg swap.

i'd have thought that by the time you egg your guildmates you would be needing far more hiding actions rather than have spare

DeletedUser

in my case so far I have received more eggs from my neighbours than i have from my friends. I have about 35 friends in Fel, maybe the same 6 or 7 give eggs, otherwise it's all neighbours. Which is why I am no longer bothered and try to backtrack my event history only.

DeletedUser7719

I remember last year I got almost nowhere from neighbors on all of my non-play worlds (and FYI my city did actually look normal :p). I'm having a better success this year with neighbors and people from chat :)

DeletedUser

Quick update.
There are so few people giving me eggs that even when i give back to everybody i still have spare eggs...
that's how popular I am lol..

DeletedUser100970

I need people to give eggs to, or swap eggs with, my neighbours list has reduced from 70+ to 27 since yesterday :(

DeletedUser

Hi lyricke;
I looked for you in the game but couldn't find you in Fel or in HM.
Do you use a different player name in the forum and game? if so please give me your ingame name and I'll add you for the next 2 days (lol)

Or perhaps you play in another world ? in which case I would suggest you post in the corresponding world (this is just in case you don't play in HM or Fel)

Cheers!
Nut