• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for an inclusive guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser107426
  • Start date

DeletedUser107426

Hi
I've recently started playing in Arvahall although I have fairly well established cities in other worlds. I have spent the last month trying - without success - to find a guild that includes all of its members. The guilds I've tried so far do not include new members in existing trade, FP swap threads etc, nor do they give new members the facility to post a guild message (or maybe it's just me). Anyway, without the ability to interact with other guild members my city is struggling to progress and, as such, it's been rather pointless being part of these guilds. Rather than leave the current guild and find myself in the same situation I thought posting here might be a better idea. Especially as I have already tried to find a more inclusive guild twice since playing Arvahall and found myself in the same situation.

[EDIT]
Lovely guild found thank you

Last edited by a moderator: