• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for an effective guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser15432
  • Start date

DeletedUser15432

I have trued three guilds so far on Arvahall and there are serious failing with all the guilds that I have tried on the following grounds

Unfair trades - even when the leadership of a guild is notified of unfair trades on numerous occasions, they fail to act

Trades not being completed - I am trying to amass the goods for Alcatraz and I find myself having to requests friends from outside the guild to take bulk trades as they trades are not being taken in guild

Polish/motivation - this is the most serious shortfall, every week of so, I have found myself having to message for assistance as guild polish/motivation has been 7 members or less in a 24 hour period and this despite the guild being nearly 80 members strong

Therefore, I am again looking for an effective guild on this world

Please contact me as soon as possible by message

DeletedUser

As you'll have more luck for this in the guild recruitment section, I'll move this there :)

Good luck on finding a new guild!

DeletedUser8994

I have trued three guilds so far on Arvahall and there are serious failing with all the guilds that I have tried on the following grounds

Unfair trades - even when the leadership of a guild is notified of unfair trades on numerous occasions, they fail to act

Trades not being completed - I am trying to amass the goods for Alcatraz and I find myself having to requests friends from outside the guild to take bulk trades as they trades are not being taken in guild

Polish/motivation - this is the most serious shortfall, every week of so, I have found myself having to message for assistance as guild polish/motivation has been 7 members or less in a 24 hour period and this despite the guild being nearly 80 members strong

Therefore, I am again looking for an effective guild on this world

Please contact me as soon as possible by message

Hi my freind we have been friends for a while now. Why dont you give our guild a shot? We are open, daft at times, trade fair and pretty quickly. We also have a lot of very big players from other worlds that know how to play.
I hope you fancy this, contact Giapman for an invite to the Horse Thieves, tell him Mimzy sent you.