• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for Active Friends & Guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser114011
  • Start date

DeletedUser114011

Hi, my name is Marnin and I opened this tread for:
1) looking for an active guild to be in.
2) looking for an active players to be friends with.

I'm an active player, Aid & Visit tavern every day and I help with forge pts for great buildings,
and I'm looking for players like me.

If you're an active player I'll be glad to be add you to my friends list.
if you know any active guild, i'll be really happy to join.

My player name is: Marninos2016

Thanks!

DeletedUser113755

If you have not joined a guild yet the one I am in accepts all levels of player. Guild name is The_Guardians with 70+ members, most of whom are active, and the Guild runs FP Threads for GB's and uses a Fair Trade Thread for goods. It doesn't do the GvG but whether you have joined a Guild already, happy gaming.

DeletedUser114011

If you have not joined a guild yet the one I am in accepts all levels of player. Guild name is The_Guardians with 70+ members, most of whom are active, and the Guild runs FP Threads for GB's and uses a Fair Trade Thread for goods. It doesn't do the GvG but whether you have joined a Guild already, happy gaming.

Hi, thanks, could you invite me? i've tried to look for the guild but its a bit rough searcing between the suggestions

DeletedUser110402

If you are looking for a guild to grow in or want an active young guild then feel free to join us at The Roman Empire you will be very welcome.