• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for active friendly players to become friends or guild mates

DeletedUser

Hello *friendly wave*

My name is Shannon and I'm the leader of the guild, Legends. We're a friendly group and most of our people are active several times a week and some even daily. Most of us do polishing/motivating often and try to help each other out with trades. We wouldn't mind having some new members who are like minded. So if you're interested in joining our group, or just want to have a new friend or two for polishing/motivating contact me or other senior members of Legends for an invite. I think we're pretty cool people and have a wide range of resources that we can trade.

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a guild also, and would appreciate an invitation.

DeletedUser

I also have a guild set up in Brisgard. Name is 'Traders', targeted for better, more efficient cross-neighbour trading, allowing for faster progress (motivate/polish) and much more trades. I'm trying to help every guild members by accepting possible trades, giving advices for better city management, sharing tons of useful tools & links and so on.
If you want to join, write below or PM me :)
Ingame name: SaW1337