• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for a new guild.

DeletedUser100171

Hi, I already play in another world and decided to start another city.

I am not interested in all the gvg fighting but am prepared to polish and motivate daily, help with trades, and donate FP's to help get GB's going.

I am based in the UK, Scotland so am on daily BST (GMT + 1) to check at 0715, then various times between 1630 - 2130, sometimes later. Any guilds willing to extend an offer?

Thanks

Brian

DeletedUser9168

Hi brianjm, welcome to the forums!
if you do not get much response here (world forums such as this one tend to be rather quiet), go on to the Fel Dranghyr global chat and ask there. You could also look through the guild profiles and write to a leader asking for an invite to any that appeal to you.
Good Luck!

DeletedUser

Hi all

I'm bumping this thread to avoid duplication.
We are 2 players in Fel - 80K and 60K (one with GBs the other isnt - but trying hard though!)
Looking for a friendly guild with a nice atmosphere and good sense of humour.
We are active but due to having another town in another world we don't want to commit to everyday m/p of 80 people so we're looking for a medium size guild (30 people max) so that we prefer quality over quantity.

We both produce a lot of goods, I battle but my counterpart doesn't so much. Happy to learn GvG if needed for me, not too sure for him but he's a good trader.
As for our profile we are playing European time and ermmm... in our 30s (let's make it look cool, lol) so mature guild would be great.

Hope to find a reply here,
Cheerio :)
Nut

(ps : jampots thanks for the chat advice but sometimes I do feel a bit "old" when i read what's being said... no offense to the regulars lol)

DeletedUser

Hi brianjm, welcome to the forums!
if you do not get much response here (world forums such as this one tend to be rather quiet), go on to the Fel Dranghyr global chat and ask there. You could also look through the guild profiles and write to a leader asking for an invite to any that appeal to you.
Good Luck!

Where might I find the guild profiles? New and still learning my way around?

DeletedUser

Where might I find the guild profiles? New and still learning my way around?

There are a couple of ways to find it:

1. Click on the global ranking at the top left of the screen:

Ranking button.png

which will bring up the Global Ranking Menu:

global ranking.png

2. Or click on the global button in the orange menu at the bottom left:

Global button.png

and then the global ranking button there:

Global ranking - menu.png

which will also take you to the above Global Ranking Menu.

3. Then click on the guild tab to the left and click on a guild name:

Guild profile.png

The guild profile button is there and will take you to that particular guild's profile menu.

DeletedUser99318

Hi, our Guild (House Stark) is looking for active players. We have approximately 40 active members and have no rules :)
Please contact me (Ayrshire Don) if you would like an invite.
Hope to hear from you.

DeletedUser98984

The Fel Town Rockers guild is looking for new members. We are a friendly bunch - not involved in GvG at present - looking for people who want to help by polivating,trading and helping with each other's GBs. We have about 35 members from all over UK (inc. Scotland) and US.

Message me if you're interested and I'll send you an invite.
Cheers!

Diane :D

Last edited by a moderator: