• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for a guild

DeletedUser9671

Played a while back ago and had to quit due to RL issues. I'm back now - so i'm low lvl...again :)
The tavern stuff is new to me ( so you can guess when I was playing ).

Anyway if anyone wants a daily active player growing fast, throw me an invite.

Thanks.

DeletedUser12400

I would suggest you to click on the "Join a guild" button it will take you to a popup that lists your applications, your pending invites, and across the bottom of the window you can select guilds that allow you to Apply or Join.

upload_2016-12-17_13-21-25.png

DeletedUser9671

Isn't that a bit rude?
Just barging in? I saw the panel with "join" but just "joining" without anyone having a say seems kinda...rude.

DeletedUser17143

These guilds have set their own option to allow anyone to just join. They could have set it as requests/invitation if they wanted to.

DeletedUser109749

Hello Friend,Come to Jaims World, you can read about my guild in Jaims Guild Recriutment thread, The Red Court