• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

login problem

DeletedUser103350

Hey,

I can't log in since couple of days ago. Actually, when i log in on my andriod device (a samsung galaxy with android 5) an error message pops up saying: update failed, check your wifi and try again. My wifi and cellular net are ok and i tried both.

Plus, i'm using windows 10 on my laptop and tried to log on firefox, chrome and internet explorer, though, was unsuccessful on all of them and they freez at welcome page!

I'm a guild leader and it's been 3 days that i couldn't check the game, so kindly help me to solve the problem.

Thank you in advance

I had something strange happen, too, but it cleared after I close the app (iPad Pro).

I suspect the issue is a clash between the Historic Event screen when a software update is due. I can't be sure of that but it might be a place to start looking.

DeletedUser103350

Thank you for your reply. But I guess my problem started when my phone OS crashed and I had to recover it. But the strange point is that it doesn't solve even after I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.