• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Login locks up at 70% in Dinegu

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please tell us when to expect the game to be back on, i dont want to waste time trying every 5 mins

DeletedUser

Well, so much to my last post... About 10 min after I successfully logged in using Firefox (and wrote the previous post...) the same old problems reoccurred (Global Ranking froze, Message Inbox/Outbox froze, refreshing led to a frozen loading screen). Now trying out Opera and Google Chrome with all the old tricks (deleting the Cache, Cookies, restarting the browser) didn't help either! Nothing that has worked over the past 36hrs that I seem to have this problem reoccurring (randomly) works now!

One question though. Is this "freezing" contagious or something? Cause when I used Chrome a minute ago my entire computer froze during the loading screen! xD

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

When the update to prevent multi-accounting happened the next time I logged on I was automatically started in Arvahall, Loging out of Arvahall (once I'd done enough of the intro to click the damn button) brought me to the login with the selectable drop-box with Dinegu. Since that point I've had the 70% problem on Dinegu most but not all the time, but can login fine on Arvahall. It has to be something to do with the multi-accounting protection.

DeletedUser276

I know they reset the server and one of the admins stayed on... since I havent heard back from him I assume the game is up and running normally again. Since this is also a duplicate thread I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.