• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Login issues

DeletedUser

Hi guys,
After three days of playing I started to get the login issue. Every time I enter my game name pasword the screen gets faded and nothing happens. The world name and lang is correct. Tried to reboot. It is getting quite annoying. Does anybody had same problem?

D

DeletedUser4089

If I'm understanding you correctly, then this isn't a world-specific problem, but a general login problem?
Please check that you are trying to log into the correct server. Click the flag in the top-right corner for a drop-down list. If you are unable to resolve the problem through these means, then you should submit a bug report in the Bug Report Section, making sure to follow the required template.

DeletedUser

Also, during loading of the game, please press ctrl f5 for a hard refresh. Another suggestion is to clear your browser cache, and of course, update your Flash Player.