• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Login failed: Incorrect player name.

KALBO-SHIN

Private
I tried installing the forge of empires app on my phone today. But the error "Login failed: Incorrect player name." always shows up and I can't access my FOE account on PC using my phone.

Please help me, FOE friends!
155068037_732315501006742_9127695856259283527_n.png

Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
I tried installing the forge of empires app on my phone today. But the error "Login failed: Incorrect player name." always shows up and I can't access my FOE account on PC using my phone.

Please help me, FOE friends!View attachment 22969
why don't you just enter your player name correctly? have you forgotten your nickname lol?
if so click forgot password(im not sure though) or just contact support.
i've heard of people who forgot their password but not nickname LMAO

OR mabye you clicked wrong server. This forum is for EN server not US. And the game is also separate from US and EN server. From what i see is your trying to enter your account in a wrong place

Forwandert

Major-General
Its fairly obvious he hasn't forgotten his username he just logged into the forum with it and he has a EN account for the forum.

It's the server you're selecting that is the issue. Where the flag is at the top right select the British Flag and then log in.
Screenshot_20210228-093137_Forge of Empires.jpg