• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Login Button does nothing

DeletedUser176

Title pretty much says it all: I can't login.
No matter which world I choose (that itself is still buggy in Chrome, see here), nothing happens when I click the login-button.

Since I can't login in firefox either, what may cause this? I haven't changed anything in my OS/Browser since yesterday.

edit: Refreshing in browser brings "Response Error" before it refreshes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes you are right. I have been on both games for a while and after reading your post I logged out on arvahall and then went to login again, same thing. there is no response.

DeletedUser

and the login button doesent work again... such a pleasant experience... im going back to AE.

DeletedUser

Same thing happened to me yesterday morning and now again today, response errors and could not connect errors...

DeletedUser

same here - shortly saw in red the report wrong username/password combination which is not possible since I saved my login information - Firefox 11.0

EDIT: worked now correctly

DeletedUser

and the login button doesent work again... such a pleasant experience... im going back to AE.
It is working again properly for me now.

what does AE stand for? Aged Elephants, Ape Egors, Apple Evangelists, Antiquated Eliza, Apartment Easychair