• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Logging swaps

Would you like any FPs added to your GBs to be logged

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposal
I propose that there is a way to log swaps that we have made and ensure a swap has been added to our posted GBs

Reason
I have 9 worlds with multiple GB's and I can't keep tabs on my swap posts and have to trust everyone else is being as honest. In a guild there are usually the same person putting multiple swaps on your GB so unless you make a note you don't know if he/she has added new fps or they have skipped them this time round.

Details
Firstly I believe any additions to GBs can be added into the log we see when we first logon (also in Town Hall), secondly it would be great if you could develop some code that can read the title (10fps swap) and flag up if I put a GB in and the next player failed to add the correct fps.

punita

Corporal
it cannot happen that it will flag that this player has not added the fps because swaps is a player invented thing

it cannot happen that it will flag that this player has not added the fps because swaps is a player invented thing
Maybe not but I am hoping it can be incorporated into the game as an option for the Guild Leader. Main thing for me is to have them logged and if they can incorporate it into the game then that is moved above my expectation.

r21r

Major-General
you can also add the number of FP's the great building you are posting has, so you know how many and who added.
for example

1625717708109.png

Status
Not open for further replies.