• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Logging in trouble.

Gypsyvixcent

Private
Am I alone? I haven't been able to login for 24 hours. I just have a blank screen. I tried a different browser - It will let me start again from scratch but when I say I am an existing player, l am again met by a non-loading screen. I don't know how to get support without being in the actual game. I anybody else experiencing problems too.

hades8840

Corporal
was playing fine until about a hr ago then game froze havent been able to get back in since on any server or any inno game seems a few others having same issue from there fb page

vfrmark

Master Corporal
EN1 and en2 impossible to play at the moment, game logs in but clicking almost anything just locks game up and you have to relog back in, ticket raised and many comments confirming this problem in global chat

hades8840

Corporal
Is all I get
game2.png

game1.png