• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

DeletedUser3066

I am having problems logging in to Arvahall. I have no problem logging in to the other worlds and I have tried on 4 different computers, most the time the log in goes to 60% and then freezes.

DeletedUser

While i think this is a known problem by now, i will agree this is an annoying one. And where it was ok'ish earlier today, i am currently stuck at 60% for the better part of the evening/night with no way to collect my resources, at a time where i need tons of them, i will keep trying though... hope they find a fix for it soon!

DeletedUser

i'm having the same prob. this time it won't even go to the percentage bar. my browser get stuck in a completely red-brown screen. i've tried it several times. it's not fair that we lose our resources (tools) for this.

DeletedUser

every time you post the problem clears up.. then poof.. once again cant log in.. maybe instead of opening another land, fix the problem on Arva....

DeletedUser

every time you post the problem clears up.. then poof.. once again cant log in.. maybe instead of opening another land, fix the problem on Arva....
I have asked about this problem, and have been told that the new update should fix it. Right now, that is two more days, unless they have to push it back to make sure all the game killing bugs are out of it, lol. All I can personally say to do is keep hitting the ctrl F5 buttons, and pray for mercy from the game gods. I am doing the same thing at the moment, I have been hit again by the 60% thing, and the brown screen of doom.