• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I am a FOE player who uses his school computer to play through a browser. The problem is that when summer comes around I am unable to play and due to me being a senior in high school, I won't be able to play FOE come the end of the year. I have tried to log in through my personal phone but it always pops up saying something along the lines of "Player account does not exist". Is there a way to fix this problem, in turn, allowing me to play my browser account through my phone?

Shad23

Emperor
do you have a british flag top right corner when you try to log in if not you might be trying to log in on the US server if that's the case the game won't find your account you need to clic on the arrow next to the flag and select the british flag if your account is on british server if that's not the problem you might need to contact support

do you have a british flag top right corner when you try to log in if not you might be trying to log in on the US server if that's the case the game won't find your account you need to clic on the arrow next to the flag and select the british flag if your account is on british server if that's not the problem you might need to contact support
That was the problem. I had no idea that that determined different servers. Thank you so much!