• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

DeletedUser106014

Hi, I am attempting to log in and have tried several times on different worlds.

I start and get to the screen which shows the worlds I am in, and once I click to enter one of those worlds, the game goes to the Welcome to FoE screen where I can start to build my city.

I have rebooted and cleared cache etc but no change. The game does not seem to be recognising me when I try to enter the different worlds, it does recognise that I am a registered user and have active cities in those worlds.

Cheers

Update:

I can log into server zz1 no problems.
On EN4 I started a new game in Noarsil and after logging out could not log in, had the same result as all other wortlds I am on, it goes to the new game screen to start a new city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104881

Please could you check that Adobe Flash is enabled? You can either click on Start your City then enable Flash, or select your settings by clicking on the Secure button next to the browser address. If you are using the HTML5 version or this does not resolve your issue, please could you contact Support?