• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Log-in issue HTML version not loading

DeletedUser98451

I have 10 cities on the EN server, 6 are set to html and 4 are on flash. None of those on html will load while the 4 on flash are working fine. I have checked my connection speed which is normal and i have emptied cache/temp files. Currently on chrome

Now resolved, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106369

This is still happening on at least 3 of my cities on en server.

Shad23

Emperor
i can't play on HTML takes 1 hour to load then if you want to go back to flash takes an other half-hour

DeletedUser106369

This is still happening as of 5pm UK time on 14/1/19. Please fix this as I much prefer to play on HTML. I know I can change when the game has loaded but it is annoying not to be able to load the version of the game I want to play.