• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Locked forge points in Great Buildings?

Rich3030

Private
I'd like to see FP returned to all parties after a certain amount of time without activity on an account. I've seen GB's with 1000's of FP blocked because someone has randomly quit. Worse is that often people DISCONNECT their GB from roads, making it impossible for others to level and get their FP back.

Something should be done.

Ev4ma

Captain
I'd like to see FP returned to all parties after a certain amount of time without activity on an account. I've seen GB's with 1000's of FP blocked because someone has randomly quit. Worse is that often people DISCONNECT their GB from roads, making it impossible for others to level and get their FP back.

Something should be done.
Donating is a risk... I suggest praying for them to come back

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I recently had a guildie who did not really understand the idea of GB's, so she ended up deleting her level 5 Oracle (which I had points on) - FP's come and FP's go. Yet another part of the dark side of the game!

taurine

Private
If I would like to contribute to the other players’ Great Building, I need to be on friendly terms with them.

How is it possible that I have received a forge point from the player who is not my friend, as I have no friends at all, please?

Knight of ICE

If I would like to contribute to the other players’ Great Building, I need to be on friendly terms with them.

How is it possible that I have received a forge point from the player who is not my friend, as I have no friends at all, please?

Guildmate or neighbour.

Any Player can drop on any and all FL and Hoodies, when the Hood changes you must keep an eye on your investments and continue to add until either you secure the place or the GB is levelled, don't sit on your hands and do nothing.
No Friends at all!? How?
Hi Lugh,
I just know that I'm going to wish that I hadn't asked this but,
What are FL's & Hoodies?

Dead-Eye

General
Im not fussed bout losing fps if someone quits. Nothing to moan about. What I don't like is having a bunch of gbs on my contribution list that just sit there.

taurine

Private
Any Player can drop on any and all FL and Hoodies, when the Hood changes you must keep an eye on your investments and continue to add until either you secure the place or the GB is levelled, don't sit on your hands and do nothing.
No Friends at all!? How?
At some point in the past while I tried to contribute a FP to another’s player GB, a message alerted me that, “You are no longer friends with this player”, and in the result, I could not place my FP to this player’s GB. After some time, I decided to do an experiment and I removed nearly all my friends. I wanted to check what it means to have “double take” after reaching another level up with my GB. Eventually, I removed all my friends and still somebody placed his FP into my GB. As it seemed to me to be futile to ask to not contribute to my GB as I was still receiving FP even from players who are not my friends, I resigned from my idea to see it for myself how this “double take” works.

taurine

Private
Take every forge point you can, friend or otherwise. They all help.
At some point in the past while I tried to contribute a FP to another’s player GB, a message alerted me that, “You are no longer friends with this player”, and in the result, I could not place my FP to this player’s GB. After some time, I decided to do an experiment and I removed nearly all my friends. I wanted to check what it means to have “double take” after reaching another level up with my GB. Eventually, I removed all my friends and still somebody placed his FP into my GB. As it seemed to me to be futile to ask to not contribute to my GB as I was still receiving FP even from players who are not my friends, I resigned from my idea to see it for myself how this “double take” works.

I have never had a problem with FP being given to me by players who are not on my friends list. I have also given FP to players who are in my hood ,not friends, without any message.

taurine

Private
I have never had a problem with FP being given to me by players who are not on my friends list. I have also given FP to players who are in my hood ,not friends, without any message.
I have not stated that, there was a problem. The question can become a problem if it is assumed as existing without indicating its division into separate "exploration" and "exploitation" steps.