• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Lock ups

MsRats

Private
My screen locks up whenever I try to enter the Antique's Dealer, Expedition, or enter a Tavern. I turned animations off. I have to close the program I cannot log out.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey there, sorry to hear you have an issue accessing the AD. If you're on the mobile app, try reinstalling it. Be sure to restart your device after deleting the app and before reinstalling.

MsRats

Private
Hey there, sorry to hear you have an issue accessing the AD. If you're on the mobile app, try reinstalling it. Be sure to restart your device after deleting the app and before reinstalling.
My mobile works fine. My PC I'm having the trouble with. I have no sound in game either. PC is up to date and I restarted the PC a couple times.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Okay, for PC try clearing your cache and cookies - make sure its for all of time. If you're still having issues after this, please send us a ticket :)

MsRats

Private
Okay, for PC try clearing your cache and cookies - make sure its for all of time. If you're still having issues after this, please send us a ticket :)
You fixed it. Thank you. I cleaned the firefox cache and cookies, works fine now! :)