• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: loading game

Spori

Private
the last few days the game is loading very slowly, it can't be played at all, I'm playing it on the computer, what's going on? The web browser has been cleaned but there are no changes!!!

Attachments

• Bez naslova.png
    Bez naslova.png
    754.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Bez naslova1.png
    Bez naslova1.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Bez naslova2.png
    Bez naslova2.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 74

Spori

Private
you are trying to improve the loading of the game and all other events because I will soon give up the game!!!!!!!

King Dael

Sergeant
Spori, since you are the only one to complain about loading time...it suggests that the problem is your connection or device. That is not a thing that InnoGames can do anything about.
If you use a browser, try to clear the cache...if you haven't already tried that.
If you use the App, try and delete it and reinstall the FoE App.

Spori

Private
in the morning everything is ok but in the afternoon nothing is working properly

Attachments

• Bez naslova7.png
    Bez naslova7.png
    969 KB · Views: 64
Spori, since you are the only one to complain about loading time...it suggests that the problem is your connection or device. That is not a thing that InnoGames can do anything about.
If you use a browser, try to clear the cache...if you haven't already tried that.
If you use the App, try and delete it and reinstall the FoE App.
Spori is far from being the only one, I have consistently reported issues with connection, which emanates at FoE end (tested by British Telecom). Whatever bit of crap was incorporated in the last update now means the game takes about half an hour to load on my PC! The app crashes with boring regularity on Android, but curiously never when I'm buying diamonds. I think that says it all really!

romeo-rainy

Corporal
I also have connection issues, sometimes for periods up to a few days I can't load certain features. Sometimes, it gets stuck on the loading game screen forever. Most problems tend to happen in the later part of the day for me, too.

Shad23

Emperor
I'v had more bugs when playing foe in last week then i'v had in the hole time i'v played befor this week