• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Loading 9+ messages

Vesiger

Monarch
  • World: Noarsil
  • Browser and Version: mobile app on Android, 1.69
  • Overview of the bug: When there are a large number of unread messages in the pinned guild thread (showing 9+ on the message overview and also on the "Load more messages" button once you open up the thread"), then the "Load more messages" button doesn't work. Closing the message window and reopening it eables the button to function as intended, even if there are four or five screens of unread messages, but while the 9+ warning is displayed it won't respond.
  • Screenshots: Not possible, sorry.
  • How often this occurs: This has happened twice so far since the new guild thread feature was introduced - every time that a large number of messages have been received before I could log in again.
  • Urgency: Not urgent as there is a workaround.
  • Preventative Actions: Reopening the message overview.
  • Summary: Cannot access back messages when 9+ messages displayed
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: No.

Vesiger

Monarch
I think this has been fixed: the game is now showing e.g. "18 new messages" and actually displaying them all, and the 'load older' button is working first time out :-)

DeletedUser16026

Thanks for the update, Vesiger. If you or anyone else experiences this again please do let us know. :)