• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

LOA

Madmire

Private
When to ditch a GB that you no longer need is purely situational, your situation, not anybody elses. The LOA provides a supply multiplier to your non-GB buildings, and goods, either relevant at age goods or utterly irrelevant goods from 3 ages prior. I think you hit the 'worthless goods' payout in modern era. Personally I got rid of my LOA in Contemporary Era a couple years ago, though if I had to play the game over again I'd never bother building that GB. And if you do any GbG you'll probably find you get far more goods from that than from a building like LoA. That goes back to the 'situational' comment. Lots of ways to make goods and supplies in this game, many of which render what was a great GB 4 years ago a trash one today for a lot of players.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
When is a good era to get rid of LOA? (Currently in Progressive Era)
For the size that it takes up, only 4x4 - think of what you are using it for - and what you could be using it for. If you are in an active GbG guild (even if you do not GbG much), many guilds are often short of resources, and your LoA, once you are in Modern Age+, will provide 4 levels earlier. This could be quite valuable to your guild (for GbG or even for trading for GbG).
If you are not participating in GvG or GbG, then it is not all that important, but as I said at the start, only takes 4x4 spot. Can it have future value for you or your guild. That may be the only important question to consider.