• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

LMA GvG Sector In Jaims Released For No Apparent Reason

• Thread starter DeletedUser12136
  • Start date

DeletedUser12136

• World:Jaims
  • Browser and Version: Irrelevant
  • Overview of the bug: Sector 8,33 taken today in LMA GvG, set to HQ and still protected. Also sieged 8,34 but siege attacked by neighbouring guild. Went back to LMA screen and 8,33 had reverted to NPC with no details why shown. Few players in guild are leader or even trusted.
  • Screenshots: Screenshot wouldn't load but detail summary on GvG screens is a waste of time at best.
  • How often this occurs: Once is more than enough.
  • Urgency: Very - if anther guild takes the sector it'll be impossible to get back to a fair situation.
  • Preventative Actions: Bit late now.
  • Summary: GvG sector appears to have been released for no reason.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: None applicable

DeletedUser99445

Thanks for letting us know that a sector was released for no apparent reason.
If I understand this thread then someone in your guild released the sector and you don't know who or why.
If that is correct then I am at a loss to understand why this is in the forum and if i'm wrong then can you elaborate please as I am at a loss to understand how this is a bug.

DeletedUser12136

Gate2, I'm raising this as a bug because I have no reason to believe that a guild member has released this sector. Not sure exactly what status is needed to release a HQ - I have founder status, a further player has Leader status and an additional one is trusted. The LMA log doesn't show that any of us released any sectors. Unless you're able to show otherwise I believe that the sector was incorrectly released by the system. I did notice that the guild who we took the sector from also held a sector at 7,29 and that has also gone back to NPC - the two could be related.

DeletedUser97349

Please could you submit a ticket for my attention regarding this issue :)

This thread I will move to the archive section.

DeletedUser99588

Right click anywhere on your city and choose contact support.

DeletedUser99445

Gate2, I'm raising this as a bug because I have no reason to believe that a guild member has released this sector. Not sure exactly what status is needed to release a HQ - I have founder status, a further player has Leader status and an additional one is trusted. The LMA log doesn't show that any of us released any sectors. Unless you're able to show otherwise I believe that the sector was incorrectly released by the system. I did notice that the guild who we took the sector from also held a sector at 7,29 and that has also gone back to NPC - the two could be related.

I understand now. have you asked the other guild for their feedback? give it a whirl and if they have the same problem then the two of you reporting it will help the team to solve it.

DeletedUser12136

Cheers Gate2, it sounds as though this was related to an earlier issue with some slightly other players/guilds and the sector has now been reinstated.

Thanks, Rob

DeletedUser99445

good to hear it wasn't one of your guildies letting you down :)