• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Living ME Units showing up with no health

DeletedUser

• World: Brisgard
  • Browser and Version: Chrome 32.0.1700.41
  • Overview of the bug: Some health bars show up as 10 red dots even when the unit is relatively healthy
  • Screenshots:
    BDGYRhi.png
  • How often this occurs: Not sure, only seen it once so far
  • Urgency: Moderate
  • Preventative Actions: Don't watch replays
  • Summary: While watching a replay that involved Modern Era units, one of the Mechanized Infantry units that was at 7 or 8/10 health points was repeatedly displayed with 0 health bars at the bottom.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
yes

DeletedUser

hello and sorry for the delay, is still still occurring or was it a one off issue please? thanks, kim

DeletedUser

Likely to have been fixed in Changelog 1.23. If anyone still suffers this bug, please add to this bug report.

DeletedUser

The only help I can give is: Have you tried clearing your cache or trying a different browser?

DeletedUser

No further reports of this issue. Moving this thread to the Archive.