• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Listen to music and building sounds from previous ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigoslav

Private
Proposal:
Possibility to listen to music and building sounds from previous ages.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I did and I found nothing similar.

Reason:
What I always loved about FoE is the audio/visual aesthetics. I love how buildings look like. I love sounds they make. I love those little animated people and vehicles and I absolutely love the music. I like music so much, that I sometimes keep game minimized just to have it in the background.
However, once you reach higher ages, you lose access to those pretty sounds, tunes and animations.
And I wish them back.

Details:
I suggest, that:
When you visit someone's city, then the music from HIS/HER age is played instead of yours.
When you browse tech tree, and you expand specific age, then music from that age is played instead of music from your current age.
When you visit someone's city and click on his/her building - you can hear the sounds, just like when you click on yours
When you're browsing potential settlements - you can listen to that settlement's music as well.

Visual Aids:
-

Balance:
No changes.

Abuse Prevention:
No abuse possible.

Summary:
-

Chuckler

Private
I like it - though I've got my sounds off (so haven't heard any in a while... )

... turn the sound on...

Knight of ICE

Idea does not have enough Community support. Locked and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.