• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

List of Secondary Quests

Surge

Brigadier-General
This may seem highly outrageous, but I decided to make a list of all the quests the player encounters throughout the game. All. Quests. Well, just the secondary ones, but theres enough of them. All I ask is for you to add in, in the reply box below, the name of the quest, and most importantly, the objective of the quest. I will start it out...

BRONZE AGE

The Merchant - Produce a flagon
The Architect - Build any building
More Flagons - Produce 2 flagons
Mad Hutter - Build 2 huts
Increase Output - Build a pottery
Pots for the People - Produce jars 2 times, produce amphoras 2 times

Last edited:

DeletedUser276

chronological order might be hard as different people will get different quests depending where they are in the game when the quests become available or when they complete old quests. The later you go the more random quests you might encounter depending the path you take.

Surge

Brigadier-General
Alright, well maybe we can cut it and just say "All quests of the age without order."