• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Link Goods to Market

DeletedUser653

but why do you not view your stocks via the market place where you can trade easy?

DeletedUser653

Lab21 - I now understand you and tend to think its a good idea but flawed as it stands.

To insert a trade icon on the "create offer " screen which shows your stock and for this to take you to the trading screen and would help but how does the game know if you want to trade out or trade in the goods you clicked to trade? Hence it cannot auto default and thus it offers no real benefit over clicking the "trading" tab.
To have two options on the "create offer " screen which shows your options to trade in or trade out which them takes you to the trading tab and defaulted in your goods as a offer or acceptance would really be good for players bronze to AA.

so today

I suggest you kill this idea and repost with a double icon for buy goods or sell goods then i will support.

What do other players think?

DeletedUser108047

+1
from a user point of view - access to all the elements in the game should be made as easy and consistent as possible. I think I've said this about 5 times on very similar ideas... at least they now have added the buy fp option to the trade window... :(

DeletedUser653

Not at all, just slow down and read my post again, but to help you out I will explain in more details below.

1. In GB building if you click on a trade button the system knows you want to trade those goods in and so can put those goods in the offer box of the trading screen.
  2. In tech tree if you click on a trade button the system knows you want to trade those goods in and so can put those goods in the offer box of the trading screen. BUT
  3. In your goods store if you click on a trade button the system does not know if you want to trade those goods in or trade them out and hence cannot decide to put the goods in the offer box or the needs box.

Hence i think its a good idea but flawed. the only way this would work is if you had two buttons and could then tell the system that you want to trade out or trade in those goods.

So I think you will find I do understand the issue far better than you do and so I stand by my suggestion that it will not work unless you reword your suggestion to include 2 buttons so a player can choose for trading in those goods or trading them out.
-1 yet again and very very consistent.

Just hate these old veteran members being cocky about everything
If you could read and understand the game you would not be posting rubbish like this, typical of you to post a reply without reading the post first, or even trying to understand it. My post was not cocky, the first asked for more information because I did not understand LAB21's suggestion (you would do well to think on this before making posts) LAB21 did respond with more details (thankyou LAB21) and hence I could see a mistake #3 above. Posting that the idea was good but flawed is not cocky but trying to ensure ideas which go to INNO are going to work, this one as it stands does not work.

DeletedUser109385

If you could read and understand the game you would not be posting rubbish like this, typical of you to post a reply without reading the post first, or even trying to understand it.
I understand everything and know everything so I still stand by my point, I don't post the typical "rubbish" without knowing what I am posting it about.

DeletedUser653

^ .....
The links are to GET goodsnot give them.......
Once more...

OK perhaps now i understand, but i still think its half a solution, why not go the whole hog and have a link to get goods in and another link to trade goods out. I will even be positive if it includes an option to trade excessive good out as well as trade goods in as i will use it.
If only to trade goods in its only 25% useful. my logic being i want to trade in 25% of the time I trade and out 25% of the time i trade but 50% of the time I just want to look, for example while we were in AA I would check daily to see if anyone wanted CE goods as I had thousands.

I understand everything and know everything so I still stand by my point, I don't post the typical "rubbish" without knowing what I am posting it about.
Not sure where to start, do you really want me to go back over all your posts and suggestions you have done and list the ones I consider have been posted without any thought, might take me 20 mins but I suspect i will get a few laughs. 980 posts in just under a year, about 3 every single day and I think thats a record - can anyone confirm this? Can we award a in game achievement for this? Perhaps we should wait till 20th to see it we can break 1000 posts in under a year and then give the reward, I do not think anyone has ever achieved 1000 posts in under a year - so go for it.

DeletedUser109385

Not sure where to start, do you really want me to go back over all your posts and suggestions you have done and list the ones I consider have been posted without any thought, might take me 20 mins but I suspect i will get a few laughs.
Yeah whatever, laugh, giggle do whatever the hell you like you are not going to change my mind in anyway and I will simply ignore your laughs.

DeletedUser110433

Oh dear, -1 to the general idea. Don`t get too lazy and just click few more times like always.
The market is a mess already, they (Inno) just keep tweaking it, but i can not say it get`s much better. Even if everything was functioning properly i`d still vote NO.

DeletedUser110195

Oh wow, didn't see this coming, I agree with HRC against Lab21. The trade system can't know by a single button on your inventory if you want to dump those goods to the market or get them from the market(unless they implement it in such a way that it asks you before proceeding).

I'm not at all sure I care one way or the other if they do this, because when I trade, I want specific amounts of something coming in, for a tech, for a GB, for a sector negotiation and I'll only know how much I want while looking at the thing I'm planning for. If I've cleared all the provinces using the goods of an age, built the GBs and researched the techs, then I don't care if my goods are imbalanced.