• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Limiting Browser Crashes After Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4571

Good idea, I would like to add that after the attack when you skip plunder I do not need to jump back to my own isle but can already click on next opponent to attack.
But indeed most annoying is to scroll all the way down again to the next city to attack. If some options are there to choose from it would get my vote definitely.

DeletedUser1032

Does anyone know how big those graphics of buildings are, especially the animated ones? I'm sure they're not overly huge files, but with so many battles happening each day by all the players, and so many cities loading up, it must add up to a considerable amount of data being sent out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't skipping unneeded city loading keep the server traffic down somewhat?

bilboman

Corporal
+1 - I strongly agree. If someone chooses not to take any action at that time, then this saves unnecessary load on the servers to display something that the person doesn't want to see and speeds up the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.