• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Life as a minion...

Hello from the Fell again, at the beaches that opened back up. Turned out EGG wasn't so EGGy and so I decided to go sunny side up and leave the guild. Not sure what I'm going to do for the time being. So slapped together my own solely solo guild the no drama llamas. Ok for now I'm the only Llama, for some reason snowflake refuses the convert to Llama-ness. Again going through the motions of bronze age to iron age and so forth, we'll see what happens. Taking it one day at a time. No competitive spirit going on in this world, just purely a play around and hobble along.
Want to do a huge shout out to Moaz 1000 though. If there are any new players reading this that are stuck or can't figure something out. Contact this player. He is awesome with giving information and helping out. And will also do fp trades for GB's when asked so basically an all round awesome friend to have on your side. He's waaaay high up there driving some outdated SAAB in outer space but I'll take that for granted. Haven't seen it yet so not sure if it's just imaginative or if Saab indeed decided to up their game get the company up and going again and get into the asteroid business. Kind of a weird career change but whatever floats their boat, or UFO.

I'm looking at letting my townsy peeps out of lock-down in both Cirgard and the Fel, just not sure on how to ease them into it. Should I require masks in the streets and what kind of masks, like cheap Halloween, Venetian, phantom of the opera...so many options. And what to do first...do I go and exercise my authority and force them to all get to work full time and get me back up to speed and supplies or should I reopen the tour of the traz and the gardens. Don't want to risk it all and open everything, with the average intelligence of a peep, that's just bound to head for disaster.
So many decisions to make, it's hard being a self elected life time leader of two towns.

Greetings from my tiny town hall.

Hello people that ended up on my journal; that are probably bored out of their mind and had nothing better to do than end up on the FoE forum. it's been a while since I posted. I am a medical mystery for a while, still I am at the moment. I'm stuck with a speech to text program. Currently trying this one out. I had a different one before this, but it had some issues (with my accent) so I'm hoping this one will be better. By the looks of the screen I'll have some improvements to make to the text, but it is looking better than the other one.
A lot has happened in the meantime, the Minions have made a new friend in Cirgard, still holding strong in the platinum League, still doing pretty darn good in the Guild Expeditions and as always looking for new minions. So if you decide that yellow is your colour come join us. Other than that in the asylum it's been reasonably quiet since the rules concerning the lock-down have been eased up on, I have decided that masks will be mandatory everywhere, yet for the people to decide what masks they want to wear. As I am looking out of my little castle; at the moment Venetian masks seem to be the thing. I can't wait for autumn to come along and Halloween to get started. I wonder if I should make outfits a mandatory part of the rule as well. Snowflake is doing well and has not gotten ill with his trips outside of the city wall. It just makes me feel a little bit better to have that weird old lady, hanging up her laundry, chased off and away from my Woods and preferably by snowflake rather than by me. My arc has been levelling up slowly but surely and I think that the answer to all things Arc probably end up to be at least 80.

Now as for my other town, a lot more has been going on there. I am no longer a llama I'm no longer on my own, I have seen all sides of the country; a few more sides than I intended to. I fear for now that I will carry the label official Hopper. I've seen llamas Hawks and horizons and hopefully by redeeming my soul I will not have to hop anymore. The big thing at the moment will be; to get my arc up to level. It is at one of those levels where forge points are thrown into a bottomless pit and don't seem to come out, My current Guild seem to be helpful in this matter so we'll see how it goes. I got lucky today and ended up quick levelling somebody else's Arc several levels and having a small flood of blueprints heading my way. The one that I really needed I didn't get as many of, but that seems to be the way of the game. I wish I could bring snowflake over here as well but the Fel doesn't seem to allow outside pets. Maybe I should scour the beaches and the ocean a little bit more and see what else I can find out there. Shouldn't be that hard to find a weird critter to join me in my tiny little Looney Bin.

Minion out! Hope to talk to you again soon.