• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

levitation outlet diamonds.

DeletedUser914

Did anyone receive diamonds from the levitation outlet during the repetitive request loop?

I never received from these in months, medals from it are missing too. Is it bad luck or game design?

DeletedUser106918

Levitation outlet?

Loop quests only give diamonds once per quest and age. You either have to do other quests or reach the next era.

DeletedUser914

Levitation outlet?

Loop quests only give diamonds once per quest and age. You either have to do other quests or reach the next era.

levitation outlet is part of the future era loop quest. And I document everything and am sure never got diamonds from that one.

DeletedUser96901

I am still waiting for the diamonds of the supplies collecting quest

DeletedUser5180

i didnt get diamonds from it either, so i just deleted them after some time as they are waste of space
they are not great compared to other supply buildings but came early in the FE tech tree and are a small footprint so early in FE were popular for the 3rd looping quest as they fulfilled one quest and half the collect 1 million supplies quest

DeletedUser7719

Since winter event, daily one quest, think it must be about 55 times
If it's a 7% chance (don't know the exact percentage, but that's my estimate), then (100%-7%)^55 = a 1.8% chance that you haven't gotten diamonds/medals yet. Rare, but still possible imo.

DeletedUser106918

The "random rewards" from loop quests are not entirely random, however. It's just a hidden reward that changes with every completion.
This can be checked by doing loop quests on multiple worlds. For example, I have cities for diamonds on all worlds, currently all in HMA. When doing the loop quests, you will quickly notice that the rewards for each individual quest are a fixed sequence of rewards, and diamonds will only appear once.
This is at least true until the diamond reward, I don't know if the reward is still a fixed one after that. This also applies to any other quest with "random rewards", most notably events. They however do have different sequences for different ages.

DeletedUser7719

The "random rewards" from loop quests are not entirely random, however. It's just a hidden reward that changes with every completion.
This can be checked by doing loop quests on multiple worlds. For example, I have cities for diamonds on all worlds, currently all in HMA. When doing the loop quests, you will quickly notice that the rewards for each individual quest are a fixed sequence of rewards, and diamonds will only appear once.
This is at least true until the diamond reward, I don't know if the reward is still a fixed one after that. This also applies to any other quest with "random rewards", most notably events. They however do have different sequences for different ages.
In this case, we don't know the order of these hidden/random rewards, so that point is not very useful in this situation.

DeletedUser5180

If it's a 7% chance (don't know the exact percentage, but that's my estimate), then (100%-7%)^55 = a 1.8% chance that you haven't gotten diamonds/medals yet. Rare, but still possible imo.

hi byeordie, do you happen to have any percentage stats for the drop rate of the looping quest rewards.?

DeletedUser7719

hi byeordie, do you happen to have any percentage stats for the drop rate of the looping quest rewards.?
I have stats from 17731 quests I have done throughout the TE and FE (I stopped recording at 10K on TE) and for me it's been:
14.16% chance for small coin reward
7.17% chance for large coin reward
13.96% chance for small supply reward
7.41% chance for large supply reward
36.07% chance for goods reward
6.96% chance for medal reward
7.28% chance for medium FP package
6.99% chance for a random BP

These stats are from FE and TE pay quests, and (FE and some TE) coins/supply quests based off of rewards from the pay quests. I only start recording after I received my diamond reward, but I assume it just the chance of the medal reward. I stopped recording TE stats once I hit 10K quests, but I doubt that has any effect on the data.

DeletedUser5180

thank you very much for those figures,

I have not recorded any results but have found that goods pay out by far the most (and are my main source of goods) small coins, small supplies less than the goods but still much more than the rest which all seem to be a similar amount and your figures back up my experience pretty accurately

DeletedUser105544

I get diamonds from each repeatable quest every time, but only one per age. By my experience you will 100% get one diamond reward per each repeatable quest in each age, but once you get diamonds you can delete this buildings because you won't get diamonds second time in that same age for that same quest.
It is only a matter of luck will you get diamonds during first few quests, or for #100 quest repeated.
Maybe someone get it more often but I get diamonds only one per age for each repeatable quest.
I wish you good luck in diamond chase. Cheers! :)