• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Levelling great buildings

DeletedUser111950

Ok, so I just want to confirm something. I have not seen any particular bonus for when I level one of my GB’s myself. The bonus appears to be in getting the next level upgrades whether you do it or someone else does. I researched it online in the forums and the wikia and it only indicates that you get the next level upgrades and the top donators other than yourself get prizes. Does anyone have any info to confirm this? Thanks!

DeletedUser110179

Quite so ... it's to promote togetherness ... getting further together !

DeletedUser111950

Ok, so it doesn’t matter who levels then. You or someone else, the bonuses are the same.

DeletedUser111950

Thanks all for the responses. Understood on how it works now.

DeletedUser110797

Okay now, this confuses me. In one of my worlds we have a very active 10FP swap tread. Occasionally, when someone's GB is close to levelling up they post a comment 'don't level up' and the explanation is that,

It means don't put the last fp in to finish the level.
If the GB owner levels it up himself he can collect from it twice.

Can someone explain this please

DeletedUser108047

@patruccio

GBs pay reward every 24 hours. They also pay the reward when you level up. So ideally you would wait until you got your 24 hr reward and then level up thus collecting twice from the GB (once old level, once new level) and the 24 hour clock resets.

Its not strictly a double collection so much as a bringing forward the next collection.

It is considered bad form to level up someone else's GB without asking as to do so could affect their ability to 'double collect'

Also some people like to collect at certain times - so they would prefer to rest their GB 24 hour clock to suit their play

DeletedUser111950

And I’ve learned that this only applies to gbs with rewards. If they are just just increases in military, such as Zeus, it doesn’t matter, or temple of relics.

DeletedUser96901

not many want to collect nothing twice :lol:

and it depends on the FP you put in and the reward other get
if you put 20 FP in and level it and the collection of the GB is only 2 FP the other should be happy because it is still a profit of 18 FP :rolleyes:

dimondus

Captain
not many want to collect nothing twice :lol:

and it depends on the FP you put in and the reward other get
if you put 20 FP in and level it and the collection of the GB is only 2 FP the other should be happy because it is still a profit of 18 FP :rolleyes:
Not if its Cape or any other FP production building :)
And if player screws my collection cycle then I'll have to skip one collection :(

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah, that would be great. In that case I'd want that to be an option as to whether it's automatic or not on a per GB basis. Not everyone is going to be bothered by it while other will be.

Suggestion: Show us who placed the last FP for that lvl. That way if it's the same person doing it over and over I can talk with them.

DeletedUser112027

Do you know how to identify leveling person?

You don't. You can see of course who has donated, but unless you've kept a running tally of who has donated and how much, you can't tell who is the leveller.