• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Leveling other players GBs

what's the vote on whether to level up someone else's GB? I have leveled other's bldgs. for ages now and no one has complained, just one person said not to level up for 'anyone else', I say let them speak for themselves! We don't have photographic memories to remember every username who wants it done differently.. thoughts?

DeletedUser653

Feel free to level up anyones GB but within your guild theres normally some rules regarding this.
Leveling is done for a number of reasons that i can think of:
a) to gain FP (sniping) get back more than you invest and it can give thousands of FP back every week
b) to gain BP's which are needed
c) to pay for goods purchased
but i think the main reason i see GB's leveled off are either
d) a mistake by the owner or other players and it had too many FP invested so that when a player adds the 1.9 donation its accidentally leveled or
e) to stop a player double collecting, so a player in an guild you are at war with might have a Traz sitting with 2 FP to in which case they are waiting to do a daily collection and then level it to do a double collection, so if I donate the last 2 before the traz is ready for collection he misses a 2nd collection of troops.

Might be a few more and sure others could add to that list.

but bottom line is no player can stop you from leveling up their GB and its done all the time when sniping

Feel free to level up anyones GB but within your guild theres normally some rules regarding this.
Leveling is done for a number of reasons that i can think of:
a) to gain FP (sniping) get back more than you invest and it can give thousands of FP back every week
b) to gain BP's which are needed
c) to pay for goods purchased
but i think the main reason i see GB's leveled off are either
d) a mistake by the owner or other players and it had too many FP invested so that when a player adds the 1.9 donation its accidentally leveled or
e) to stop a player double collecting, so a player in an guild you are at war with might have a Traz sitting with 2 FP to in which case they are waiting to do a daily collection and then level it to do a double collection, so if I donate the last 2 before the traz is ready for collection he misses a 2nd collection of troops.

Might be a few more and sure others could add to that list.

but bottom line is no player can stop you from leveling up their GB and its done all the time when sniping

Actually the defense which works for Everyone is to disconnect the GB - No One can donate to a disconnected GB.

DeletedUser96901

Actually the defense which works for Everyone is to disconnect the GB - No One can donate to a disconnected GB.
good if a player opened to many levels in his Arc and it is in the danger zone (level 30-70 maybe a few more)

I manage my GB's in a way that is going to cost them if they wish to level my GB's. Don't bring your gb to a 1 point to level condition. If your cape is at level 30, stay back 31 or so fp's to level - when it's time collect then level with the collection - you have double-collected your gb. If someone levels it, you still got the 30 or so fp's anyway.

DeletedUser111359

If someone posts their GB to a swap thread, I pay them what the swap says. If they didn't plan accordingly, that's on them. Swap threads are there for people to use up FP right away.

DeletedUser653

Come on guys, I got plundered twice this week by same guy, so i plunder back and always level any GB's needing a small amount to stop him/her double collecting - its just a thing I do to put off plunders

Eromsnud - agree, theres some GB's theres no point in leveling like Zeus

DeletedUser96901

and for some GB you wonder why people get upset

one wrote me that I shouldn't level his Chateau (and it wasn't even me. I only had the 5th and last place)

Dead-Eye

General
Come on guys, I got plundered twice this week by same guy, so i plunder back and always level any GB's needing a small amount to stop him/her double collecting - its just a thing I do to put off plunders

Eromsnud - agree, theres some GB's theres no point in leveling like Zeus
Perfectly fine thing to do. I do it and I have had it done to me.