• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Level 80 ARCs

stevejohnson

Private
this is not new content but I cannot find a discussion about it anywhere, in the guild to which I belong I am currently involved in arranging an ARC growth group. this will eventually,I hope result in 6 of us having lv 80 ARCs, along with the few we already have in the guild.. I know that at the moment lv80s tend to go where they want because they can often take first place FP free. But what I am looking for is a way they can truly help other guildies and not just take advantage of them for free medals and BPs.

They can help guild my taking spots at zero profit (reward + 90%) with the GB owner having to put less fp in themselves so that the GB can be levelled quicker

stevejohnson

Private
They can help guild my taking spots at zero profit (reward + 90%) with the GB owner having to put less fp in themselves so that the GB can be levelled quicker
see the problems are you need to be putting less FPs on your own GBs because you don't get any rewards for that and you will need BPs to open higher levels. This is why we all have swap threads isn't it but they are very hit and miss

stevejohnson

Private
Depends if you want speed of leveling or return of fp/bp

For speed put minimum onto own gb so spots can be secured at 1.9

If you want returns use swap threads
I wish it was as simple as that I so often find I have come in 6th in swap threads it can be very frustrating. many lower players complain that we have a 100FP swap thread in our guild and they can never even get on it
I can see let all 5 places go to lv 80s then you don't need much to level your building is a great idea, but if you were to put that on swap threads with all 5 spots taken ther would be nowhere for anyone else to get BPs

Personally I get FPs and BPs from jumping on GBs in my hood and just use swap threads to help the guild without worrying about the returns (or lack of)

DeletedUser113901

What my en9 guild does:
spot 1 and 2 (and 3 if at least 15 FP base reward) --> 1.9 contributions.
Spot 4 and 5 (and 3 if at most 10 FP base reward) --> your arc boost contributions or 1 FP if no FP reward.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
yes I am aware of that but does anyone have a sytem in place that works effectively
The system that worked for me when i satrted growing my arc was to self level 1st and 2nd spots to break even at 80% or 90% all to lvl 15. At that time my guild then had a team of players with 90% arc and a lot of fps that would took 1st and 2nd spot with loss and i would repay that loss in one of there desired gb ... that way i was geting also something in reaturn ... after lvl30 1st and 2nd spot is on profits so 1st one would give me 50% profit back in ... later i actually had help from 2 friends who would basically give all profits in increments as first to make 3rd place breakeven at 90% and then after it was taken they would put the reast to make 4th and 5th cheaper... and then you sell that to someone who needs prints ... at lvl 75 you againe need of self leveling and then it also gets expensive... around 4500 fps of selfleveling just to make spots breakeven at 90% ... with this method full arc could be built in cca 300 days ...

stevejohnson

Private
What my en9 guild does:
spot 1 and 2 (and 3 if at least 15 FP base reward) --> 1.9 contributions.
Spot 4 and 5 (and 3 if at most 10 FP base reward) --> your arc boost contributions or 1 FP if no FP reward.
I quite like the sounds of that, it is a structured solution where people are not really taken advantage of.
to gut our ARCs up 6 of us are planning to rotate 1st to 5 th place and donate 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/16 each in rotation