• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Level 4 Guild expedition

DeletedUser110899

I'm in the Contemporary age my attack is 132% and defense 95%. I can do the GE level 3 using an MG Team and 7 Rogues. When I try to do level 4, I can get as far as the 12th battle using Contemporary age troops this includes an extra 30% attack from the tavern. Does anyone know if I can progress any further or is this it? Any advice welcome.

joesoap

Major-General
battle 13, level 4 in CE can be done using 1 anti aircraft & 7 rogues
battle 14 can be done using 8 attack helicopters as the artillery cant attack them

DeletedUser110195

battle 13, level 4 in CE can be done using 1 anti aircraft & 7 rogues
battle 14 can be done using 8 attack helicopters as the artillery cant attack them
I've only done level 4 a handful of times but unless something's different about level 4, the defending armies at a given encounter change from week to week. Always the same number of units, but not always the same composition.

joesoap

Major-General
I've only done level 4 a handful of times but unless something's different about level 4, the defending armies at a given encounter change from week to week. Always the same number of units, but not always the same composition.
i had just done those 2 encounters before i posted

DeletedUser110195

i had just done those 2 encounters before i posted
So each week they're the same for every player....interesting. Can't really check that with my one irl friend as his guild doesn't even open level 3 but I'll take your word for it.

DeletedUser14881

I don't know you but for me, since the OF has been released bringing the Turturrets even GE III became a nightmare

DeletedUser110899

Thanks for the help. I thought they would be the same each week. I'll try again.

DeletedUser110179

Thanks for the help. I thought they would be the same each week. I'll try again.
Even if they're not the same ... it may be an idea to post the first and second wave here or to a warrior friend who can can see a way through.
Oftentimes, there's a simple solution that isn't based on massive attack/defense points ... but you can't see it in the moment. ●

DeletedUser110899

Sorry just read your post, good idea. 1st 3 battles done with 1 Anti Aircraft and 7 rogues no losses.
4th battle 110% Attack/defense.
1st wave 2 x Strike teams 2 x Attack Helicopters 2 x Anti Aircraft 1 x Champion 1 x Rogue.
2nd wave 4 x Missile Artillery 4 x Assault Tanks
Done again with 1 Anti Aircraft and Rogues. 3 dead rogues

DeletedUser110899

5th battle 100% Attack/defense.
1st wave 2 x Missile Artillery 4 x Anti Aircraft 2 x Rogues.
2nd wave 4 x Strike Team 3 x Assault Tank 1 x Anti Aircraft.
Done again with 1 Anti Aircraft and Rogues. No losses

DeletedUser110899

6th battle 100% Attack/defense.
1st wave 8 Attack Helicopter.
2nd wave 7 Assault Tanks 1 x Anti Aircraft.
Done again with 1 Anti Aircraft and Rogues. 2 dead rogues 1 dead Anti Aircraft

DeletedUser110899

7th battle 110% Attack/defense.
1st wave 2 x Strike Team 2 x Missile Artillery 2 x Attack Helicopter 2 x Assault Tank.
2nd wave 2 x Strike Team 3 x Missile Artillery 3 x Assault Tank.
Done again with 1 Anti Aircraft and Rogues. 1 dead rogue.

DeletedUser110899

8th battle 130% Attack/defense.
1st wave 4 x Assault Tank 4 x Anti Aircraft.
2nd wave 8 x Missile Artillery.
Done again with 1 Anti Aircraft and Rogues. 5 dead rogues.

DeletedUser110899

9th battle 110% Attack/defense.
1st wave 8 x Assault Tank.
2nd wave 8 x Attack Helicopter.
Tried with 1 Anti Aircraft and Rogues. Lost all units.
Anyone got any ideas.

DeletedUser14704

9th battle 110% Attack/defense.
1st wave 8 x Assault Tank.
2nd wave 8 x Attack Helicopter.
Tried with 1 Anti Aircraft and Rogues. Lost all units.
Anyone got any ideas.

Tank or Champ + Rogues is probably your best hope and even then you'd probably need to do some healing between waves.
1 Tank, 1 AA Gun and 6 Rogues might get lucky if you manage to protect your AA Gun during Wave 1

DeletedUser110899

Thanks for that. I did it eventually using 1 AA 7 Rogues and used the Auto button, just needed to move the AA out of the way.

DeletedUser110179

Thanks for that. I did it eventually using 1 AA 7 Rogues and used the Auto button, just needed to move the AA out of the way.
I was wondering if you're an auto pilot enthusiast.

The results are often good but the experience is very unsatisfying. Very few people want to get down-and-dirty ... I guess that's why so many people prefer to watch WWE Raw rather than do any real wrestling (fighting) with their partners and friends.

Everyone's on auto pilot. ♫

DeletedUser110899

I have never used auto before, I was given the advice by someone else so thought I would try it. What I can't understand is how few losses it had compared to my feeble attempt. I went on to finish all but the last three, but the time ran out. Boo hoo.