• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Level 4 GE rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser96846
  • Start date

DeletedUser111790

thisis forthe entire ge rewards , mostle for relics . I feel they are lacking way to many blueprints. Please anything but blue prints. medals, fp's stop with the blueprints
GE is a quite important way to get blueprints when you just arrive one era. afterwards, it is not that useful. Or If you do not proceed fast enough, bps are never a problem.
bps are in a Low quality group as GE rewards. therefore, it is just a problem for luckiness.

DeletedUser6974

definitely need better prizes in GE, why keep pushing Faces of the Ancient and Gate of the Sun God??
I've used so many resources to get my ToR to level 60 and now I've got a combined total of 127 Faces and Gates that i'll never build.
Please give your customers something worthwhile.
Thank you

bummer - guess you have too many terrace farms too. Just ask for diamonds for all relics and chests and we'll spend them on whatever suits us.

PomPoms

Sergeant
definitely need better prizes in GE, why keep pushing Faces of the Ancient and Gate of the Sun God??
I've used so many resources to get my ToR to level 60 and now I've got a combined total of 127 Faces and Gates that i'll never build.
Please give your customers something worthwhile.
Thank you

Faces and Gates are handy for those gain happy quests that pop up since they are fast to build, and not too big, but yeah. 127 is perhaps a little superfluous!

What I find curious, is that I like Gold Relics, even Silver ones, more than Jade, because Silver and Gold have the chance of FP's, which I like more than the prizes in the Jade ones. I can see that those in lower ages would love to have a few more Fountains or Reno kits and such. But for me, I whoopee whenever I score 100 FP's!

Last edited:

DeletedUser111589

Only from DCs; there are plenty of "Gain X Happiness" in the Story quests and always at least one in each Age's recurring quests.

I'm in LMA and have never seen gain happiness in reccuring quest, and I do spend a while in each age. At least long enough to finish story quests of that age

Instead of changing GE4 rewards, its relic rewards that should be revamped. Lower chance of decorations, increase goods and FP, in jade relic add chance of getting 250 FP.

I'm in LMA and have never seen gain happiness in reccuring quest, and I do spend a while in each age. At least long enough to finish story quests of that age

Instead of changing GE4 rewards, its relic rewards that should be revamped. Lower chance of decorations, increase goods and FP, in jade relic add chance of getting 250 FP.

Oh baby! That sounds good. If we all wish hard enough, we might just get it.

bumbleweed

Private
Keep the prizes as they are even though most of them are not pertinent to higher age players .However why not bring in a voucher system for these prizes .Swap unwanted buildings for vouchers and then use vouchers for, better buildings, small expansions or FP pks and dont ask me if rate is ok or not but something like 50 vouchers can be redeemed to get a TF . You can even give different amounts of vouchers for different prizes , ie a dec could be 1 but a FoY could be 2 or 3 .
This keeps options open for all era players

LadyHecate

Major-General
I stand corrected! Looking at Wiki the first appears in the Colonial Age recurring quests with Gain 1500 Happiness.

DeletedUser112580

Not sure this is the right thread. Question about the rewards in GE L4. I am disappointed that Sun Gods and extra goes are still given. It's a struggle for some people to get through this level and the rewards are disapointing. also the end of level rewards again a sun god is a bit poor

DeletedUser111589

First few times are hard. Then it becomes easy - for negotiators with good goods production.

But I don't think its bad. Useless rewards are balanced with high diamond rewards which are gained with good chance (50% on encounters with them as reward)

DeletedUser100832

Faces and Gates are handy for those gain happy quests that pop up since they are fast to build, and not too big, but yeah. 127 is perhaps a little superfluous!

What I find curious, is that I like Gold Relics, even Silver ones, more than Jade, because Silver and Gold have the chance of FP's, which I like more than the prizes in the Jade ones. I can see that those in lower ages would love to have a few more Fountains or Reno kits and such. But for me, I whoopee whenever I score 100 FP's!

well, terrace farms are quite nice. Even though I already have 18, and they get harder and harder to fit in.

agree that there should be goods and fp in the jade relics too though.

DeletedUser111790

well, terrace farms are quite nice. Even though I already have 18, and they get harder and harder to fit in.

agree that there should be goods and fp in the jade relics too though.
Terrace farm is extremely good as a goods building in high areas. You can replace your normal goods buildings and get free for population and happiness.:lol:

DeletedUser108047

GE rewards could do with a refresh. Its now been running for over a year and a half so those who participate seriously every week are seeing the value diminish. They don't necessarily need to be better... but different would be good. Even standard buildings that take a long time to build if available as a prize as an instant build would be useful because they would help satisfy various quests.

In fact the whole GE could do with a small refresh. Most serious players have done it for 75+ weeks. even something as simple as a reskin with a different background and different thematic prizes along the lines of:
  • desert background - bazaars, oasis and other like prizes
  • artic background - winter prizes
  • tropical island or jungle - Indian palace prizes
  • zombie background - halloween prizes

DeletedUser100832

Terrace farm is extremely good as a goods building in high areas. You can replace your normal goods buildings and get free for population and happiness.:lol:

I suppose it is, problem is most of mine are OF terrace farms, and I get goods for OF from Chateau.

Had I had a lot of FE terrace farms I might well have used them for goods.