• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Level 11 GB's.....Is it worth the fps.?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5180
  • Start date

DeletedUser5180

I have listed below the increase in boosts for level 10 - level 11 for all GB's except 2 where i could not find the data.

Great Building Fp cost Boost 1 Boost 2

Tower of Babel 550 +52 pop +2 goods
Statue of Zeus 523 +1% Attack
Colosseum 564 +196 Happiness +3 medals
Lighthouse 564 +5% Supply Collect +2 goods
Hagia Sofia 615 +313 Happiness NO extra fps
Cathedral of Aachen 615 +1% Attack +2398 coins
St Marks Basillica 667 +5% Coin Collect +2 goods
Notre Dame No Data on Great Buildings Encyclopedia
St Basils Cathedral 718 +1% Fierce Resistance +3823 coins
Castel del Monte 718 +1% Attack NO extra fps
Deal Castle 759 +1% Fierce Resistance +11 medals
Dresden 759 + 240 Happiness +2 goods
Royal Albert Hall 810 +5% Supply Collect +2 goods
Capitol 790 +1950 Population +2700 supplies
Chateau Frontenac 851 +5% Quest Reward +5602 coins
Alcatraz 851 +420 Happiness + 1 military unit
Space needle 902 +192 Happiness + 7592 coins
Autonium 902 +391 Happiness + 4 treasury
Observatory 667 + 3 Guild Pool Support + 4 treasury
Cape Canaveral 902 + 1 fp
Habitat No Data on Great Buildings Encyclopedia

DeletedUser17143

I think for most GB's it's after level 11 that they are not worth levelling. Maybe Alcatraz would the exception if it continues at 1 unit per level. I really don't fancy spending 1200 - 1500 fp's to get to level 13 for the extra 1% attack or defence bonus and the other GB's offer such small rewards it's just not worth investing.
Inno had promised us something great (free level ups) after the GB nerfing only to screw us over. I don't know if they do all this as a joke or to see how far they can push us. I thought it was a bug when they came to beta, but as its not the case I'll just use free level up's and not waste my time on any further levels.

DeletedUser5180

I think for most GB's it's after level 11 that they are not worth levelling. Maybe Alcatraz would the exception if it continues at 1 unit per level. I really don't fancy spending 1200 - 1500 fp's to get to level 13 for the extra 1% attack or defence bonus and the other GB's offer such small rewards it's just not worth investing.
Inno had promised us something great (free level ups) after the GB nerfing only to screw us over. I don't know if they do all this as a joke or to see how far they can push us. I thought it was a bug when they came to beta, but as its not the case I'll just use free level up's and not waste my time on any further levels.

I will use my 3 vouchers (if old age does not finish me off before they arrive) and level up alcatraz, i feel that will be it

no hold on.....313 extra happiness for hagia sofia at the low low cost of 615 forge points is an absolute bargain :cool:

DeletedUser914

If I am able too, will use all vouchers on the chateau: in my opinion the best great building

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Woooah!.. the vouchers are only applicable for use on Zeus, Aachen and CdM...sowwy :(

DeletedUser6514

Personally I think Alcatraz will be the most popular building to try and get to higher levels. The attack gb's amounts are a complete joke and in my opinion aren't worth it. For those that have most if not all of their gb's leveled already, this does give you something else to do in the game.

DeletedUser96867

Mrbeef is correct you will receive a max of 3 vouchers each will be specified as being applicable only to Zeus, Aachen, or CDM and you won't get a repeat one for a building, you get a max of 1 per attack GB.

vlahia

Private
FoE moderators please do not change GB as they are now...10 level is enough..but idea with one free level for full set of BP's is good but only for GB with lower level then 10...cheers

DeletedUser

FoE moderators please do not change GB as they are now...10 level is enough..but idea with one free level for full set of BP's is good but only for GB with lower level then 10...cheers

Moderators don't make changes to the game - that's up to the developers. :D

DeletedUser5180

we will NEVER get our attack gb's back to what we originally had. we have been totally robbed and what we are getting back is not even a noble gesture, more an insult to be perfectly honest

DeletedUser6514

we will NEVER get our attack gb's back to what we originally had. we have been totally robbed and what we are getting back is not even a noble gesture, more an insult to be perfectly honest

You sound surprised about this Ak ;) At this point this is exactly what I expected from Inno. Whenever I want a quick laugh I think about all the memorable promises we've had about this game and realized how far from the truth they actually were.

DeletedUser8813

You sound surprised about this Ak ;) At this point this is exactly what I expected from Inno. Whenever I want a quick laugh I think about all the memorable promises we've had about this game and realized how far from the truth they actually were.

that wondrous use we were to receive for the use of our extra BP's..turned into the biggest disappointment on foe..then the promise of new levels after the nerf..well if i played for another 20 years i may just make it back to what we lost..this game just dishes up disappointment after disappointment

DeletedUser914

next inno move is predictable: win vouchers with an event....:cool:

DeletedUser96901

the new levels aren't worth the FPs

I am going to look around (neighbors, guild, friends) where I can get a high reward for a few FPs (many are building their own GB or only one is doing the most work)
makes at least 100 FP for my inventory each week :p

DeletedUser15432

I agree that Alcatraz will be the most popular great building for post 10 level increases

DeletedUser13082

You don't get a free level for the full set of BP's. The BP's just unlock the next level. Then FP's are required to level the GB up the same as before :)

DeletedUser96844

The rewards in comparison to the amount of fps needed to invest for levels above 10 are a complete disappointment.

The developers and management are killing the game..
Test Ament has the right idea to a point... invest in others GBs to get decent rewards back, but what happens when all your guild and friends list players eventually have level 10 GBs ?

They need to rethink this or they will lose a large swathe of seasoned players
Another note, not everyone will have every GB in their city.
This is because they don't want / need it and the fact that they have limited footprint.
Open up more space to place expansions, sort out GBs level costs and rewards.
Can I moan if a player that has been playing for a year or two more than me has higher level GBs or a bigger city...I think not.

DeletedUser2989

I see a few that would be worth leveling to level 11. I'd probably be unlocking and leveling a few anyway just in case they end up bumping up the stats to encourage people to spend diamonds on the additional levels :) Gotta keep in mind that very little in this game is guaranteed not to change (for better or worse!).

DeletedUser

So let's see, I level up my zeus by 3 levels and gain 2%, great, but wait, hang on, the player I was going to attack just bought 1 more watchtower!