• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other Letter from the Forge of Empires Development and Community Management Team

DeletedUser7990

Only those who are new to the game within the last, oh say, 3 weeks.

. . . mk

Or people who actually live in the real world and don't have expectations that things that are complicated can be solved within an instant. You should come work at the company I work for and see how real losers operate. Couldn't organise a party in a brewery.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108058

felt gewd

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge some of the concerns raised in the forum. I hope we do see some action in the very near future to tackle them and for them to be fully tested in beta allowing enough time for player feedback to be taken into account and acted on before implementing on live servers.

How did that smoke they just blew up yer ass feel? this is OLD code Ancient AI & extrealmy outdated Game content folks. free to play is all its worth. BUT they minipulate the content switches so that if you dont buy you will die , Good luck.I will never spend another Nickel on FoE

DeletedUser105544

I don't understand

if you dont buy you will die

I never bought a single diamond and I'm not one of 24/7 players, but still I never had problem to play this game or felt that I'm disadvantaged because of lack of diamonds.
It is much easier to play in a way where player just pay some money and have things done, but it is much interesting to play in a way where people must use their heads instead of money.