• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Less complaints on the forum

Powe

Brigadier-General
Proposal: Make it easier to find people who complain about plundering on the forums.
Have you checked the ideas section for the same idea? Yes, nobody has posted this.
Reason: Instead of having to search through the forums to see if someone has complained about plundering and then checking if they're in your neighbourhood, you will simply know right away.
Details: When someone complains about plundering on the forums, the words "plunder this person" are stamped across their profile and they will only get members of this forum in their neighbourhood.
Visual aids: Don't ask me, I'm bad at stuff like this.
Balance: Nothing can possibly go wrong with this.
Abuse prevention: See balance.
Summary: We shouldn't have to worry about stuff like this any more.

Proposal: Make it easier to find people who complain about plundering on the forums.
Have you checked the ideas section for the same idea? Yes, nobody has posted this.
Reason: Instead of having to search through the forums to see if someone has complained about plundering and then checking if they're in your neighbourhood, you will simply know right away.
Details: When someone complains about plundering on the forums, the words "plunder this person" are stamped across their profile and they will only get members of this forum in their neighbourhood.
Visual aids: Don't ask me, I'm bad at stuff like this.
Balance: Nothing can possibly go wrong with this.
Abuse prevention: See balance.
Summary: We shouldn't have to worry about stuff like this any more.

Seriously? Worry about this? Isn't there enough going on out there in the Real World of Life to worry about - that you would loose sleep over who may or may not be complaining about getting plundered in this game?

It's just not that important & certainly not worth any - I mean any effort on the dev's part to add such a feature. There is plenty for them to do already: fixing bugs, designing artwork, formulating new buildings, hashing out details for the next age, figuring how much Loot they can haul in with the next event and so on!

Powe

Brigadier-General
Seriously? Worry about this? Isn't there enough going on out there in the Real World of Life to worry about - that you would loose sleep over who may or may not be complaining about getting plundered in this game?

It's just not that important & certainly not worth any - I mean any effort on the dev's part to add such a feature. There is plenty for them to do already: fixing bugs, designing artwork, formulating new buildings, hashing out details for the next age, figuring how much Loot they can haul in with the next event and so on!
Did you know this is posted in the café and not the proposals section?