• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Legit Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

empty2.jpg

I am not saying this is what he doing but I am guessing its an attempt to reduce score count to increase chances of of being merge with lower ranked players for the Great Merger. (could be wrong)

The idea did cross my mind too.. Good idea for chance of PVP Medals ;)

DD

DeletedUser

More likely he's stopped playing, seen this a couple of times just before they disappear. One even said goodbye with roads :)

DeletedUser

Yea but would my OP reason be against any sort of rules? I don't see any :)

DD

DeletedUser1032

If he doesn't want to play, he doesn't want to play, simple as that. And if he wants to lower his score by not building anything, I guess you can't prevent him from doing that. There is no rule saying "You shall build, or else".
Personally I think it's an inactive. If he's not, let him merge with a low-level neighbourhood, I don't want to see him in mine.

DeletedUser

I don't care whether he wants to play or not nor was I complaining about a playing a particular playing style. Thanks for your opinion on my about questions about whether its against the rules.

DD

Status
Not open for further replies.