• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Legibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposal:
for the app: Change format of numbers in cultural settlements to improve legibility.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:
Yes. I searched “legib*” and “legibility” and found nothing related.

Reason:
I have great difficulty reading the numbers for the goods—for my insufficient goods—in cultural settlement progress.
Change format of numbers in cultural settlements to improve legibility.

Details:
If I do not have enough goods to progress through a settlement, that number appears in red with a black outline. I can read other numbers throughout the app. So I believe it is mainly that the black outline should be removed from red type, at least with such small type.

Visual Aids:
See attached

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
Mine is an anti-oppressive request

Attachments

• 762D8700-2D76-468F-970D-B48D7203ACAA.jpeg
    762D8700-2D76-468F-970D-B48D7203ACAA.jpeg
    840.8 KB · Views: 42

Knight of ICE

A poll is for people to vote on your idea. Not to show what they think of the current situation. Several ideas on visibility have already been forwarded to the devs. Any feedback you have on the settlements, you can give in the feedback thread.

Locking and archiving this.

Status
Not open for further replies.