1. Forge Questers!

Join the contest for a chance to win 1,000 diamonds Read all about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A Few Good Mods!

Check out the various positions we have to offer here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forge Cafe

Head to our Forge Cafe, ask a question, or have a chat. It's the perfect place for you to pull up a chair and learn more about the game and the forum here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Event Leap Year Event

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by ThePhantom, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Vixxen412

Vixxen412 Private

It's not a race though, is it? It sounds like you have a challenge before the event even starts. Take some time to smell the floral bushes.

Tanmay11 likes this.
  2. TheBlackAdder

TheBlackAdder Private

Do what I do in situation like this, send scout out now but remember DO NOT go to the continent map until you are ready for the scouting quest in the event...When you are, open it and your scouting quest is completed...(To me it's no hardship not to do the map for a couple if days)

These mini-events the quests stack...(you got 8 days to complete 11 quests in the newest one)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2016
  3. yashmak

yashmak Private

I agree so long as the History is well-informed. There was a complete howler re Martin Luther King in calling him a humanist, which is someone philanthropic disclaiming any religious motivation. No disrespect to those of such a persuasion but . . .

hardly appropriate for a Baptist Minister, great preacher, and one whose motivation was deeply based on a Christian social conscience.

The irony we hope will be revealed re the Pope and his calendar is that he abandoned the centuries-old Christian tradition of the year starting with the call of Mary - March 25. i.e., nine months before Christ's official birthday, in favour of 1st January. We ignored this new year change in England for nearly 200 years. I guess about that length of time for us to integrate into Europe!!1

4. akbhoy67

akbhoy67 Tsar

send out your scout and stay away from the map until that quest appears

5. Goremise

Goremise Warrant Officer

This is true, Inno better not be twisting History with pc values : p

6. Vesiger

Vesiger General

Lost in translation, I suspect?

7. Sir Wantagame

Sir Wantagame Private

Just want to say I like the frequent events - would obviously be good to complete them all but that is a choice depending on how I play the game - may have to chose not to finish sometimes. If it is always really easy to finish the quest it isn't much of a challenge is it?

8. MuffinMule

MuffinMule Private

Don't know where you get 29.53 days from.
    Orbit takes 27.32 days, the "synodic cycle" is more to do with matching up the phases.

9. Dotzenq

Dotzenq Private

I'm really unhappy at being unable to play treasure hunt on iOS. I really really really really hope this will work on iOS

10. Vixxen412

Vixxen412 Private

Excellent point.Also depends on where you are in the game.

11. tangovalsa

tangovalsa Guest

Where is the event?
    In Planet Mars?

Upapa Epops likes this.
  12. ThePhantom

ThePhantom InnoGames

The event has not yet been activated. It should be added soon though.

ETA: The Event has been enabled now. :)

13. Vesiger

Vesiger General

Ah, it just popped up :-)

14. ehawk8957

ehawk8957 Private

sounds good!

15. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

Leap Year Event: done

when does the next event starts ?

Vesiger likes this.
  16. akbhoy67

akbhoy67 Tsar

im finished also so roll on easter event although the new format not so appealing imo

17. Tango60

Tango60 Private

Too bad there is not a great big Event Toilet Bowl so I could flush each and every one of them away. I am sure there are many like myself that get stuck on the "scout a province" task. I don't even bother with the Events any more, for me it is a waste of time. I find it unfair that some will get rewards for completing an Event that will be easy for them, but I get screwed because of one task. I was looking forward to the Easter Event... you know, running around and hiding all those cute little eggs... but my understanding is FoE has decided to take that away and go with these "jump through the hoop" tasks. Well... stick it, I cant be bothered dancing to the pipers tune. I am not a trained monkey. Have a great day. Tango

Wife of Vlad likes this.
  18. Vesiger

Vesiger General

I object to events that tell you to buy Forge Points, because it's basically a permanent penalty for the rest of the game - having to buy four Forge Points has pushed up the cost of every future occasion on which I might need to buy FP. And we had it in other events too; we don't get asked to delete special buildings or give up troop spots permanently, but the cost of FP once increased goes up forever :-(

19. akbhoy67

akbhoy67 Tsar

mine have just risen to 370k

20. tuttipizze

tuttipizze Warrant Officer

Mine cost 460,000 coins now, and I'm not complaining. Give me a quest to buy 25 FP, I don't care.
    As long as you spend them wisely, it's never a 'penalty'.

Tankovy likes this.